Trojan Tub Entertainment

Monday, March 19, 2012

"They Moved My Blog Without Telling Me!"


For those of you devoted souls who have been coming to High Concepts in the last few weeks ravenous for some fresh material, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is, I have decided to close the book on High Concepts, which I have enjoyed writing in this space since October 2010.

However, the good news is, you can find me blogging on the arts, entertainment and media over at my new virtual digs on Catholic Exchange

And for those of you interested in children’s middle grade literature, you can follow my blog at the Kingdom of Patria website.

Thank you High Concepts readers! I look forward to talking with you over at my other blogs soon.

Daniel McInerny

No comments:

Post a Comment